Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting for Heaven

I'm looking forward to introducing everyone to Heaven - an 8 year old Anglo Arab adopted from the Horse Protection Association of Florida, located in Micanopy, Florida.  They currently have more than 70 horses looking for forever homes.  Lots of Thoroughbreds and lots of smaller sized horses.  I was like a kid in a candy store.

Very impressed with everyone's ground manners.  Director, Morgan Silver and her team incorporate Parelli training into every activity related to the horse.  As a result, they get lots of exposure to good horsemanship principles and are required to have good manners.

I am planning on picking Heaven up this weekend with the help of a few of my riding buds.  This is exciting - a new chapter in my horse life.

Welcome home Heaven!

You can read more about Heaven on her personal page!

No comments:

Post a Comment