Friday, August 23, 2013

Breakfast in a Box

Well just when I thought my mom was done making me eat my breakfast in the trailer, I was wrong!  This week she's made me go in there every single solitary morning.  Yesterday, I just said, "No."  Well that didn't work out very well because she got out the long lead line with the chain and put it under my chin.  That was all it took to convince me I better just eat my breakfast in there.

Today, I went right in but decided to be a little naughty after I got out.  Instead of walking back to the trailer and putting my two front feet back in, like I have been doing, I decided to show her I can rear up on my hind legs.  Well, she didn't like that idea either so we had to have a little talk about it. 

I'm hoping eating in the "box" is done.  We'll see.  I have a feeling I might see more of this before it's done.  Looking forward to riding this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment