Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm Heaven, and I'm home!

You may have already heard a few things about me, but I wanted to say hi and tell you I'm home!  I love my new home.  I have a big comfy stall, I have two new brothers - Reno and Tahoe and I have a family that loves me! 

If you could see my face right now, you'd see that I'm smiling.  I arrived on Saturday June 29th.  Peggy mom and her friends Caren Stauffer and Lisa Dietrich drove all the way from Chuluota to Micanopy to pick me up - in the pouring rain!  It was still raining when they arrived.  I had been standing around just waiting for them.  I was all clean and shiny, waiting for my big adventure. 

I even heard there was a big rainbow and everybody said that must be a really good sign. 


I got to my new house about 12:30 - just in time for lunch!  Peggy kept me separated from Reno and Tahoe because boy oh boy, they really seemed to like me.  They were trying to kiss me right over the fence!  Men!

I enjoyed a nice leisurely afternoon - had a great dinner and slept all night. 

Next morning, Peggy was up early, at the barn with lots of good food.  Then she got me all dressed up in her new saddle and friends started showing up.  They brought their horses too!  We went on a really nice trail ride to the Chuluota Wilderness and Charles Bronson State Park.

Here I am with Peggy eating a big bunch of grass!  I am so happy!
I really liked my new friends, Slim, Coup, and Charm.  They were really nice to me, I guess because I was the only girl and I was new!  Anyway, we had fun.  They even let me trot out front - I really liked it and I wasn't afraid at all!  I can't wait to tell you more about all the fun I'm having.  Stay tuned!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment